So as I have mentioned before, I am in South Jordan for a month before I embark on my summer Colorado adventure. It's been almost three weeks now, so I'm getting close to packing up and leaving home once again. But for now, I'm here. And here's the thing though: Having plans? Friends? What even are those? All my friends are out on their missions or at school or have boyfriends or some tragedy that makes me one lonesome lady. So basically, I am bed ridden. I am a pretty active person, but I am also the type of person who loves to relax and doesn't mind chillin' inside all day when there's not much else to do. However, I have come to the realization I might actually be a recluse. Staying inside for nearly three weeks is no good you guys…don't do it. You may try to do something requiring effort and then actually recoil when you finally see the sun. To give some real life examples, I watched two seasons of Grey's Anatomy in a week and a half. UM. That is not ok. I also finished a 500 page novel in two days. I have watched twenty episodes of Girl Code since I've been home. See the problem here? Can't say I haven't enjoyed myself, but I am probably going to go crazy soon. Ah man…counting down the days until May 12th when my butt will be forced out of my dreamy queen sized bed. But then I will have to work…Ok I am really conflicted actually. I will always be Hailey the Hermit at heart.
Really I made this post because I wanted to post about what's happened before I go on my trip this weekend. I am really super excited because I am going to Zion's National Park. There will hopefully be lots of cool pictures and stuff for me to put on here so yay! I am stoked.
So here's what I've done besides being a loser the last couple weeks.
Ensign Peak adventure.
Shogun Sushi with mini me.
Color Me Mine…Hailey getting crafty everyone watch out.
Retail therapy is a real thing.
Beauty is pain…W A X I N G.
My sister's dance competition. (She killed it)
Reunited with some old friends.
Using cheater chopsticks while my dad attempts to show me the ropes.
Hiking Bell Canyon today with my lovely sister.
So there's that :) Also don't forget to check out my sister Hope's blog,
itshoperylee.blogspot.com. It's dang cute and she takes really cool pictures.
Peace and blessings to all my non-existent readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment