This weekend has been jam freaking packed. As a complete surprise, my older sister Hannah flew in from Arizona and has allowed my whole family to spend some good quality time together.
As a result of this random togetherness, we had a family pictures session. I hate pictures like this…so much…but these turned out pretty cute!
So I hope this gives me bragging rights to how dang beautiful my family is. I mean, come on.
And of course, today is EASTER! What a great holiday in which we get to celebrate the resurrection of the Savior Jesus Christ. I know that Christ lives and that every single person will live again because of Him. One of the things I love is that I get to be with this cute family f o r e v e r :)
Although my parents are in the middle of a divorce process which makes family time a little weirder, it's been a great weekend and I have felt so blessed to be around my whole family and enjoy our time together. Things aren't perfect, in fact they are a little bit broken. I think divorce and separation does that. But all you can do is make the most of it. It all works out in the end. Families are forever. Hooray. Happy Easter :)







No comments:
Post a Comment