Monday, September 1, 2014

The Happiest Hailey on Earth

As promised, this is my post dedicated to my super spectacular trip to Orlando, Florida with my three best friends!
From the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and even to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, we had the best four days ever. Instead of going on and on about what we did every day, I think pictures will do a good job summing everything up.
Our first time being reunited since April!



Tinkerbell chats

Classic.


Thee cutest Disney tour guide you'll ever meet. Thanks Emma :)



I know I look nasty but that's MARIAH CARREY behind me. Haha. 

Breakfast with my home dog.




"My favorite thing to drink is positivi-tea, and I throw out the negativi-tea. The Mad Hatter, however, he drink insani-tea."

Epcot aquarium

DIAGON ALLEY.

Number twelve Grimmauld Place for all my fellow HP nerds out there.



Drinking a beer with Leslie (Butterbeer that is)


Getting fab with Daisy.

Happiest Place on Earth, best people on earth.

Chattin with my Knight Bus homies.



Are we not the cutest friends?


Mexico in Epcot!
Ariel was telling us that she just discovered sunglasses. She's very excited.

I'm looking a little rough but she's my fave <3


Can I just say we were the luckiest girls in the world? Three days free in Disneyworld, a free place to stay, free transportation, and of course, priceless company. It was easily worth the brutal heat and humidity complete with countless blisters on our feet. I know that I will never ever forget this trip and these three wonderful girls. It's crazy to think that one year ago we were only Facebook stalking each other and trying to figure out what rooming together in college was going to be like, and now we're here. Thank you Emma for making this trip possible! I'll never forget those magical four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment