As summer comes to a close, I can't help but be ridiculously grateful for the opportunities and experiences I've had this summer. Moving to Colorado on a whim turned out to be the dang greatest whim ever. I have one week left here and it's like, where in the world did the time go?...I'm sad but I know my life won't cease to be an adventure even when I move away from this wonderful state.
In recent events, I've honestly just been so busy working. But my dad and Kim came last weekend and that was a huge highlight for this summer. We squeezed as much of the Colorado experience as we could into one weekend and it turned out super successful and fun. This included Elitch Gardens, downtown Denver, Manitou Incline and Colorado Springs, Red Rocks, Voodoo Doughnuts, and some other fun things here and there. This was all in three days! That's a lot of stuff ya know. Also last week I had the best night of my life AKA seeing Jack White at Red Rocks. Gosh, I love Jack White so much. No words to describe that night of pouring freaking rain and crazy lightning in the midst of stellar rock music. Picture tyme.
.jpeg) |
| One word: Crave. These burgers will blow your mind. I guess Connor's alright too :) |
.jpeg) |
| Six Flags |
.jpeg) |
| Little Man Ice Cream yummmm |
.jpeg) |
| Our Red Rocks work out. You can tell it was no sweat, right..... |
.jpeg) |
| LOL hiking the incline is tough ok. |
.jpeg) |
| Cheesing super hard pre Jack White |
.jpeg) |
| Today was my last day with Isabel :( I love this cutie babe. |
OH MY GOSH BEST NEWS EVER: I'm going to freaking FLORIDA with my BEST FRIENDS TOMORROW. Just wait, I'll make a lovely blog post about that too. We are going to do Disneyworld for three days freeeeee because Emma works there. How great is that? Then we're going to do one day at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure so we can go to HARRY POTTER WORLD OH MY GOSH sorry I can't stop writing in caps because I just feel like it's so necessary right now. Four days in Florida then one more week in Colorado, I can't imagine a better way to end the summer. Stay tuned for a super cute Florida post next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment