Wow ok good thing I haven't blogged in forever. Life took over when I started nannying and actually making friends, so now I am either busy or too lazy to whip out a post. But I'm back now so it's fine. Let's get caught up, shall we?
So. Colorado is still the cats pajamas. I LOVE it here and when I think about having to leave at the end of summer, I get all sad. And summer is HALFWAY OVER! WHAT. I can't believe how fast it has been flying by. I have done so much fun stuff. Here...pictures can show you.
 |
| Cute new friends are fun. |
 |
| More new friends I made. LOL JP I babysit these kids but they are still my homies. |
 |
| A typical Colorado sunset. |
 |
| HEAVENLY ICE CREAM place in Denver. |
 |
| Hiking Maxwell Falls with my one true love. |
 |
You could say it's a little bit beautiful here.
|
So here's my life: I nanny for the flippin' cutest five-month-old baby girl and it's the best full-time job I could ever ask for! I really want to post a picture of her because your heart will explode due to overwhelming cuteness, but I don't think I should without asking her mom if it's ok for me to put her daughter on the internet where everyone in the world can see. Maybe I'll ask her... Or maybe I'll do it anyway because she's DARLING. On top of that, I was never able to find a second job like I wanted to, but oh well. It's been sort of a blessing in a way, because that way I have much more time to have a social life and watch too much Netflix and whatnot. Plus I get to babysit for some other families in the evenings every once in a while, which is good. I really can't complain. My life is awesome.
 |
| I figure this is a safe one to post. |
So a pretty giant highlight since I last blogged is that I went to Utah a couple weeks ago and surprised the heck out of my family! Bam. I flew right in and shocked 'em. It was priceless. My dad and older sister Hannah were in on it and we made it perfect. I have never seen funnier surprised faces in my life.
 |
| Did I mention I got to see two of my favorite humans in the world when I was in Utah? It was a lovely reunion. |
I just stayed for a couple days, because then I went to Lake Powell with my South Jordan friend Maddie and her family. I have done this trip with them quite a few times over the years, and it is always theeee best. Let me break down a day in Lake Powell for you: Wake up, go boating, eat, go boating, lay out, eat, lay out/nap, go boating, eat, visit/watch movies/play games with the greatest of company, go to sleep and then do it all over again the next day. You're crazy if that doesn't sound like heaven to you. Lake Powell is da bomb. And I love the Campbell and Mills family a ton so it's even better. Ah, take me back to that perfect week. :(
 |
| CHAMP |
 |
| Matching Fourth of July jammies and my face is so shiny you can see your reflection in it |
 |
| Tubing buddy, Eric. |
So those are just the highlights of the last month-ish where I've been blog absent. I will try to be better about keeping up because seriously my life is so awesome and everyone should see. :)
Current news: I am heading back to Utah tomorrow actually because my great grandmother Gigi passed away. It's a sad reason to head back home again but I will be glad to see my family and go to my beloved Gigi's funeral. She was the cutest lady. I'm sad to see her go but more glad than anything that she's no longer ill and in pain.
Well I am pretty sure it affects zero of you that I fell behind on my blogging lyfe but if for some reason it did, I apologize. I'll do better. Plus I know this post kinda sucked and was way boring so sorry if you feel like I just wasted your time (actually it'd still be your fault). Ok bye until next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment